Autore Messaggio

Indice  ~  Get Off Of My Cloud  ~  Paul McCartney

MessaggioInviato: 19 febbraio 2015, 16:06
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 1009Località: PistoiaIscritto il: 27 marzo 2014, 21:02
Ovviamente volevo scrivere MacCartney...

[ Messaggio inviato da iPhone ] Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 6 marzo 2015, 13:27
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 4034Località: Turate (CO)Iscritto il: 15 giugno 2006, 18:11
Paul McCartney to bring his ‘Out There’ tour to Europe in 2015

Immagine

Saturday May 23rd – The O2, London, Great Britain
Wednesday May 27th – Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham, Great Britain
Thursday May 28th – Echo Arena, Liverpool, Great Britain
Friday 5th June - Nouveau Stade Velodrome, Marseille, France
Sunday 7th June – ZiggoDome, Amsterdam, Holland
Thursday 11th June - Stade De France, Paris, France
Saturday 4th July – Roskilde Festival, Denmark
Tuesday 7th July – Telenor Arena, Oslo, Norway
Thursday 9th July – Tele2 Arena, Stockholm, Sweden

In the first 18 months since its launch, Paul’s incredible ‘Out There’ tour has been seen by almost two million people around the world. So far, this tour has seen Paul and his band perform a total of 64 shows in 12 different countries in venues of all different shapes and sizes.

Today, Paul announces plans to come back to Europe this year for nine special dates in places he’s not yet visited with his current tour. The shows will include his first concerts in the UK since 2012’s special Teenage Cancer Trust show at the Royal Albert Hall. His London date marks his 50th ever performance in London as a solo artist. Paul will return to France for two concerts for the first time since being awarded France’s highest award, the Legion of Honour, in 2012 for services to music. The last time that Paul visited the Dutch capital of Amsterdam was when he toured with Wings in 1972. In July the tour will see Paul and his band at their first European festival in five years with a headlining slot at Denmark’s Roskilde. The show in Norway, Oslo sees him returning after last playing there as part of 2004’s ‘O4 Summer Tour’ and his show in Stockholm will be his first there since 2011’s ‘On The Run’ tour.

These new shows will mark the second time the ‘Out There’ tour has come to Europe since June 2013 when Paul performed in Poland, Italy and Austria.

Speaking about the tour dates, Paul told us:

"I’m looking forward to taking the ‘Out There’ tour back to Europe this summer. It’s been a little while since I’ve performed in some of these places so we know it’s going to be a fun tour. I hope the audiences enjoy this tour as much as we’ve been enjoying it ourselves all over the world."

Tickets for Roskilde are on sale now HERE!

Fans registered with PaulMcCartney.com will be elgible to purchase pre-sale tickets directly through the website on the following dates:

London / Birmingham / Liverpool - 10am (GMT) on Saturday 7th March
Oslo - 9am (CET / 8am GMT) on Monday 9th March
Stockholm - 10am (CET / 9am GMT) on Monday 9th March
Marseille / Amsterdam / Paris - 10am (CET / 9am GMT) on Tuesday 10th March

Fans must be registered with PaulMcCartney.com 2 hours before the start of each pre-sale.

Register for pre-sale tickets by clicking HERE!

The 'Out There' tour features music from one of the best loved catalogues in popular music. Paul will perform songs that span his entire career - as a solo artist, member of Wings and of course as a Beatle. The set list will also include material from Paul’s most recent studio album ‘NEW’, which was a global hit upon its release in 2013.

The McCartney live experience is a once in a lifetime moment all music fans should experience. The three hour concert includes some of the greatest moments from the last 50 years in music, many of which have shaped the soundtrack of our lives. Paul and his band have performed in a staggeringly impressive range of venues and locations, including outside the Coliseum in Rome, in Moscow’s Red Square, at Buckingham Palace and the White House. He has played a free show in Mexico’s Zocalo to over 400,000 people and even broadcast live into Space! Having played with his band (Paul ‘Wix’ Wickens (keyboards), Brian Ray (bass guitar/guitar), Rusty Anderson (guitar) and Abe Laboriel Jr (drums)) for over ten years now, the show never disappoints.

The ‘Out There’ tour uses state of the art technology and production to ensure the entire audience has the best possible experience. With massive screens, lasers, fireworks, unique video content and the best songs in the world, a Paul McCartney show is so much more than just an ordinary concert.

Before the tour arrives in Europe for these new dates in May, Paul will first play shows in Japan and South Korea.

2015 got off to a flying start for Paul with the release of new chart topping collaborations with Kanye West and Rihanna as well as a performance together at the Grammys. A couple of weeks later and Paul performed a surprise intimate Valentine’s Day gig at New York’s Irving Plaza, which became the city’s hottest ticket. On the same weekend Paul appeared and played on Saturday Night Live’s 40th Anniversary prime time special (not to mention a massive all-star jam at the show’s special after party).

http://www.paulmccartney.com

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 29 aprile 2015, 13:48
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 4034Località: Turate (CO)Iscritto il: 15 giugno 2006, 18:11
Prima volta live

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bXK-pDopjEY[/youtube]

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 29 aprile 2015, 22:43
Messaggi: 2142Località: trevisoIscritto il: 24 febbraio 2006, 0:28
bella!

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 3 maggio 2015, 12:34
avete visto alla tenera età di 73 anni quanti brani ha in scaletta il grande e immenso Paul?? pazzesco alla faccia di qualcuno che sparla....in grande forma!!!

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 12 maggio 2015, 13:08
Mi sta sulle palle lo stesso

[ Messaggio inviato da iPhone ] Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 24 maggio 2015, 16:00
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5y7cz80Q0o[/youtube]

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 24 maggio 2015, 16:33
a me giovanni che a te stia sulle palle poco mi interessa io lo guardo dal lato musicale, e a 73 anni è davvero un gigante altro che palle!!! poi è tra uno dei più grandi compositori di sempre... :cool: anche gli Stones potrebbero suonare qualche brano in più e magari anche un mai sentito, e non credo che muoiano se fanno 5 o 6 brani in più visto che se la prendono con comodo in questo tour tra una data e l'altra nei ultimi 3 anni, e le varie pause anzi lunghe pause...e visto anche i prezzi!!

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 25 maggio 2015, 9:33
versione stratosferica di I saw her standing there.

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 31 maggio 2015, 22:13
demon11 ha scritto:
a me giovanni che a te stia sulle palle poco mi interessa io lo guardo dal lato musicale, e a 73 anni è davvero un gigante altro che palle!!! poi è tra uno dei più grandi compositori di sempre... :cool: anche gli Stones potrebbero suonare qualche brano in più e magari anche un mai sentito, e non credo che muoiano se fanno 5 o 6 brani in più visto che se la prendono con comodo in questo tour tra una data e l'altra nei ultimi 3 anni, e le varie pause anzi lunghe pause...e visto anche i prezzi!!

E' un gigante per coloro che lo apprezzano! A me non piace, punto. A mio parere non è la setlist che rende l'artista grande. A me i Beatles non sono mai piaciuti, figurati lui da solo!

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 23 ottobre 2015, 17:26
OCT 22 2015 Paul McCartney Niagara Center, Buffalo, NY, USA

Setlist

1. Eight Days a Week (The Beatles song)

2. Save Us

3. Got to Get You Into My Life (The Beatles song)

4. One After 909 (The Beatles song)

5. Temporary Secretary

6. Let Me Roll It (Wings song) (with "Foxy Lady" outro)

7. Paperback Writer (The Beatles song)

8. My Valentine

9. Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five (Wings song)

10. The Long and Winding Road (The Beatles song)

11. Maybe I'm Amazed

12. I've Just Seen a Face (The Beatles song)

13. FourFiveSeconds (Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney cover)

14. We Can Work It Out (The Beatles song)

15. Another Day

16. Hope for the Future

17. And I Love Her (The Beatles song)

18. Blackbird (The Beatles song)

19. Here Today

20. New

21. Queenie Eye

22. Lady Madonna (The Beatles song)

23. All Together Now (The Beatles song)

24. Lovely Rita (The Beatles song)

25. Eleanor Rigby (The Beatles song)

26. Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite! (The Beatles song)

27. Something (The Beatles song)

28. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (The Beatles song)

29. Band on the Run (Wings song)

30. Back in the U.S.S.R. (The Beatles song)

31. Let It Be (The Beatles song)

32. Live and Let Die (Wings song)

33. Hey Jude (The Beatles song)

34. Encore

35. Another Girl (The Beatles song)

36. Hi, Hi, Hi (Wings song)

37. Get Back (The Beatles song)

38. Encore 2

39. Yesterday (The Beatles song)

40. Helter Skelter (The Beatles song)

41. Golden Slumbers (The Beatles song)

42. Carry That Weight (The Beatles song)

43. The End(The Beatles song)

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 23 ottobre 2015, 19:18
ha cantato 43 canzoni?..è un mostro

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 23 ottobre 2015, 20:15
Si, mi domando quanto dura un concerto di paul.. 4 ore? impensabile.. fara' pezzi sotto i 2 minuti

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 23 ottobre 2015, 22:27
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 2114Località: ItalyIscritto il: 20 dicembre 2010, 22:27
Solo la 41 42 43 viaggiano quasi sotto i due minuti. Cosa che non succede con gli Stones; tra le altre cose non è che il numero di brani proposti live dagli Stones in un concerto sia basso eh.

[ Messaggio inviato da Android ] Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 23 ottobre 2015, 23:12
Grandioso!!!!!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIqOFJd3EPg[/youtube]

Profilo

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +2 ore [ ora legale ]
Pagina 7 di 11
155 messaggi
Vai alla pagina Precedente  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Prossimo
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 6 ospiti
Cerca per: