Autore Messaggio

Indice  ~  Collezionismo  ~  Rolling Stones Vodka

MessaggioInviato: 15 maggio 2013, 9:42
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 114Località: Buenos Aires: de aire y sangre stone!Iscritto il: 16 maggio 2007, 2:24
Universal Music Canada and Crystal Head Vodka, created an exclusive and limited edition of a gift pack for the 50th anniversary of the Rolling Stones.

Universal Music Canada, the country's leading musical and Crystal Head Vodka, the best-selling, ultra-premium vodka, founded by Dan Aykroyd, have joined forces with the Rolling Stones, the biggest band in rock 'n' rock the world , to create an exclusive and limited edition of a gift pack for the 50th anniversary of the Rolling Stones. The announcement was made today by Aykroyd and President & CEO of Universal Music Canada, Randy Lennox.

Crystal Head Vodka, the multi-award winning Canadian vodka has just been named the exclusive and official vodka for the 50th anniversary of the Rolling Stones. "It is a great honor and a recognition of our high quality product which they have designated as vodka Crystal Head official celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Rolling Stones worldwide. Along with Bravado, the company licenses the band, we have created the ultimate gift pack for Stones fans and their families. There has never been such a special gift like this for Father's Day, Halloween decoration or Christmas gift. Anyone who loves the Stones or great vodka-and I know pretty much everyone loves the two - will agree, "said Dan Aykroyd.

Immagine

Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 15 maggio 2013, 20:06
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 403Località: VerbaniaIscritto il: 28 marzo 2007, 19:34
Sarebbe interessante, dopo essersi scolati la boccia, capire che c'è dentro i CD inclusi

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 15 ottobre 2013, 11:59
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 3180Iscritto il: 12 gennaio 2006, 1:44
La vendevano in un enoteca dietro casa mia e.....non ho resistito.......e in piu' sono astemio!!
Il doppio cd e' una compilation live tratta dai live degli Stones ufficiali

Profilo WWW
MessaggioInviato: 16 ottobre 2013, 5:12
che marpioni!!!

io l'ho vista qui in giro, ma vogliono 130 dollari ed ho desistito.

Profilo

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +2 ore [ ora legale ]
Pagina 1 di 1
4 messaggi
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 6 ospiti
Cerca per: