Autore Messaggio

Indice  ~  Concerti  ~  prossima mossa degli stones?

MessaggioInviato: 19 settembre 2015, 13:41
L'ideale sarebbe avere le canzoni di Wandering Spirit e il sound di Crosseyed Heart.

Comunque ha ragione Vasco, il lavoro svolto a Villefranche e a Los Angeles per Exile è la dimostrazione più evidente.

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 2 ottobre 2015, 19:14
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 2114Località: ItalyIscritto il: 20 dicembre 2010, 22:27
Mick Jagger’s Visit With Jack White Sparks New Rolling Stones Album Rumors

Immagine

Mick Jagger has been spotted with Jack White, prompting new speculation about whether the Rolling Stones might join him in the studio.

The idea was first broached in 2009, when Rolling Stone followed up on the news that Keith Richards had laid down tracks with White.
Back then, Richards was somewhat evasive on whether White might produce the first Stones album since 2005′s A Bigger Bang – though still very complimentary. “I enjoy working with Jack,” Richards said. “I know Jack pretty well. He’s a lovely player.”

Jagger and White were spotted this week at a concert by indie band Death From Above 1979 held at White’s Third Man Records in Nashville. That’s the same complex where Neil Young recorded 2014′s A Letter Home. Third Man includes a studio, record store, label offices and a novelties lounge – the latter of which includes White’s Third Man Record Booth, a refurbished 1947 Voice-o-Graph vinyl recording facility that Young used for his album.

White isn’t Jagger’s only famous recent hang, and he’s clearly been enjoying the full range of Tennessee-based fun. Jagger joined Taylor Swift for a randy take on “Satisfaction” at Bridgestone Arena while posting photographs of himself at Tennessee’s Radnor Lake and even enjoying an evening of bowling.

Then again, as Nashville Scene notes, White has a bowling alley in his home – and the one pictured “isn’t any of the ones we recognize.” So, the plot continues to thicken …

Read More: Mick Jagger's Visit With Jack White Sparks New Rolling Stones Album Rumors | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/mick-jag ... ck=tsmclip

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 3 ottobre 2015, 9:24
...per me sarebbe un sogno che diventa realta'! Il solo fatto di non vedere piu' Don 'sound ovattato' Was sarebbe un successo!

[ Messaggio inviato da Android ] Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 3 ottobre 2015, 20:46
Messaggi: 4076Località: SALERNOIscritto il: 5 maggio 2008, 23:29
Tutti pur di liberarsi di Don "Antigroove" Was!

Profilo

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +2 ore [ ora legale ]
Pagina 3 di 3
34 messaggi
Vai alla pagina Precedente  1, 2, 3
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 35 ospiti
Cerca per: