Autore Messaggio

Indice  ~  Concerti  ~  ZIP CODE TOUR 2015

MessaggioInviato: 14 maggio 2015, 10:10
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 4034Località: Turate (CO)Iscritto il: 15 giugno 2006, 18:11
Immagine

I understand it is frustrating with the lack of information from the rehearsals, knowing they are now in the second week of rehearsals in Los Angeles, starting up late last week.

It is very simple, there is nothing to hear, nothing to see. Like I said last week. I have been at every rehearsal with the Rolling Stones for ages - Toronto, Amsterdam, Munich, Oslo/Bærum, Wembley, LA/Burbank, Paris, Brussels/Vilvoorde, Adelaide, Boston/Foxboro and other places, you can always see and hear something, some time a bit, like in Oslo, but this time they are at a large soundproof site, heavy traffic outside, nothing to hear. Nothing to tell.

There would be only two reasons for coming to the rehearsals this time around:

a). You have nothing else to do, and you love to be on your own, waiting for cars to arrive or depart at some time during the day/night.

b). You are a professional autograph reseller with a stack of old vinyl records you need to get signed before the end of the week.

Very true, the car do come and go two times per day. Nothing to see, they don't really open the windows, because they have been chased by cars all week and last week. The autograpth professionals in LA have been making the traffic unsafe following the Stones in their cars. Today there were approx 15 people at the site, I assume most except for the guy with the Tour Of The Americas 1975 poster are after autographs. I have never seen any of these guys at any shows, I do know thousands of fans also a lot from LA. May be they are fans, but I think they collect to sell.

Personally I try not to bother the band. I like to see how things work out, probably more like a reporter, except I do respect their need for privacy now, so I don't report on details like who is in what car and what shirt does Ronnie wear and all of that. They work hard every day for hours, that is what I can say, they are making sure the show that will happen in San Diego on Sunday May 24 will be great, as well as all the other shows on this tour. And they truely have an intention of promoting the re-release of Sticky Fingers in a great way.

That is all I can say for now. They don't sign when they enter and leave, because they are working now, and I assume they think everyone out there are reselling the autographs. That's life as a Stones fan in the waiting zone in LA right now. I hope to have more to tell soon, but also I hope you understand I try to give them some peace and quiet while working. If you live in LA and you are desperate to see them coming in and out I am sure you will find your way.

Bjornulf

http://www.iorr.org

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 17 maggio 2015, 21:28
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 4034Località: Turate (CO)Iscritto il: 15 giugno 2006, 18:11
Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 17 maggio 2015, 21:53
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 2114Località: ItalyIscritto il: 20 dicembre 2010, 22:27
Doom and gloom, no...

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 19 maggio 2015, 17:00

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 21 maggio 2015, 16:51
Ma chi si crede di essere questo Biorn che scrive su iorr? Ogni fans che ha la possibilità di stare fuori dalla struttura ove loro provano e' libero di aspettare ore e ore per un autografo o solo per vederli passare in auto,sperare che aprano il vetro e vedere la maglietta di Ronnie..siccome lui di sicuro è sfondato di soldi visto che da sempre sta ad ogni loro concerto in ogni parte del mondo e forse si è rotto il cazzo di tutto,chi è costui per infrangere i sogni altrui? Tutto questo snobbismo.."se non avete nient'altro da fare..." "Loro lavorano duramente per ore.." "Alle prove non c'è niente da sentire o vedere"..chissà perché pero' lui come ha scritto alle prove ci e'andato da sempre e dappertutto...mah....

[ Messaggio inviato da iPhone ] Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 21 maggio 2015, 17:37
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 4294Località: leccoIscritto il: 18 luglio 2009, 23:29
...le polemiche ci sono e ci saranno sempre ! Personalmente tendo sempre ad ignorarle perché tutto è criticabile, ma a me frega niente !

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 23 maggio 2015, 16:20
Immagine

Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 23 maggio 2015, 16:23
Immagine

Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 25 maggio 2015, 12:24
Sat May 30 2015
Ohio Stadium, Columbus, OH ,USA
capacità 60,000

Immagine

Immagine

he Rolling Stones ZIP CODE tour will visit Ohio Stadium on Saturday, May 30, 2015 with Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood treating generations of fans to a set full of hits like “Gimme Shelter”, “Paint It Black”, “Jumpin’ Jack Flash”, “Tumbling Dice” and “It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll”, and others from their extraordinary catalog. Special Guest Kid Rock will open.

I-pads or laptops are NOT permitted. No professional cameras, lenses or recording devices

tickets: http://www.ticketmaster.com/the-rolling ... 1715WEB001

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 29 maggio 2015, 8:39
Immagine

#STONESCOLUMBUS SONG VOTE
On Saturday night the Rolling Stones are taking their ZIP CODE tour to 43210, where they will play the Ohio Stadium in Columbus.

Fans have the chance to choose a song in the setlist by voting here.

What do you want to hear?

ZIP CODE: COLUMBUS
Dead Flowers
Paint It Black
Shattered
(Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo) Heartbreaker

http://www.rollingstones.com/2015/05/29 ... song-vote/

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 29 maggio 2015, 15:05
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 4294Località: leccoIscritto il: 18 luglio 2009, 23:29
Mamma mia se è grande ! Forse è un'effetto ottico, ma da quella foto sembra davvero grande lo stadio .

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 29 maggio 2015, 15:27
Votato Doo doo doo

[ Messaggio inviato da Android ] Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 29 maggio 2015, 15:35
nessun effetto ottico, oltre 100 mila persone ci vanno là dentro...
con un costo medio di 70/80 dollari a ticket fanno 7/8 milioni d'incasso. Per due ore di lavoro... :lol:

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 30 maggio 2015, 21:55
votato Shattered

rosso57 <) :twisted:

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 30 maggio 2015, 22:21
Immagine

Immagine

Profilo

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +2 ore [ ora legale ]
Pagina 9 di 26