Autore Messaggio

Indice  ~  Concerti  ~  Come sollecitare una comunicazione ufficiale

MessaggioInviato: 23 maggio 2006, 17:29
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 1222Località: GenovaIscritto il: 12 gennaio 2006, 20:43
Come disse Napoleone: "Nel dubbio attacca"

Seguendo il consiglio di un utente di www.iorr.org ho mandato una e-mail alla LDL Publicity, l'agenzia che cura gli Stones per il tour europeo.
Penso che più saranno le e-mail educate che riceveranno prima si sentiranno costretti a far uscire un comunicato.

Ecco l'indirizzo a cui potete scrivere

info@LDpublicity.com

e la mia e-mail:

Data: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:54:52 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Rolling Stones European Tour enquiry
To: info@LDpublicity.com

Dear Sirs,

my name is Andrea Carraro and live in Genova, Italy.

I have purchased tickets for the following three shows of the upcoming Rolling Stones "A Bigger Bang Tour":

- June 03rd - Paris, France (4 tickets, pelouse or)
- June 10th - Gothenburg, Sweden (2 tickets stands)
- June 22nd - Milan, Italy (2 tickets prato 1)

As you all well know, the whole tour is rumoured, as no official statement was released by the Rolling Stones or Mr. Cohl, to be post-poned to a non specified date.

Yesterday's Keith Richards press release mentioned "next month" as a starting date but the web is full with mid-June/mid-July tentative dates.

As the shows I am holding tickets for are at the very beginning of the tour and they need ahead planning for booking flights and hotels, I need to know whether these shows are confirmed in venue, city and, most of all, date or if they are cancelled or post-poned.

I guess I deserve, having spent almost 1.000 Euros in tickets, to know as soon as possible what is going on or, if you can't give me a reply, at least I would like to ask to to press whoever is allowed to release statements about the tour, to give one in the next 24 hours.

Please note that on the Rolling Stones website, www.rollingstones.com, all upcoming shows are still in "confirmed" status, whilst on all ticket agents' websites are holding a "post-poned" status.

Looking forward to either hear from you or to a public press release to this whole situation ASAP.

Kindest regards,

Andrea Carraro

Profilo WWW
MessaggioInviato: 24 maggio 2006, 9:35
:( Si potrebbe sentire anche MILANOCONCERTI se hanno notizie in merito. Ma quando cazzo parte questo tour? Se spostano la data di Milano puo' anche andar bene il piu' è che non sia annullata, perchè sarebbe la seconda volta che Milano viene penalizzata e i Rolling non ci farebbero una bella figura dopo le vendite del cd che hanno avuto in Italia.

DITECI QUALCOSA, PORCA PUTT...................|||||||||||||||||||

Tutti gli orari sono UTC +2 ore [ ora legale ]
Pagina 1 di 1
2 messaggi
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 21 ospiti
Cerca per: