Autore Messaggio

Indice  ~  Generale  ~  Mostra "EXHIBITIONISM" - Londra da Aprile 2016

MessaggioInviato: 4 aprile 2016, 13:32
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 1009Località: PistoiaIscritto il: 27 marzo 2014, 21:02
demon11 ha scritto:
direi colpo basso della band un po si dovrebbero vergognare... https://www.facebook.com/micktaylorofficial/

come sempre aspetto i commenti dell'avvocato difensore della band heheheh :lol:

Demon scusa non avevo proprio letto il tuo post!

[ Messaggio inviato da iPhone ] Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 4 aprile 2016, 13:34
totore ha scritto:
@ giovanni cerri @demon

non sono l'avvocato della band e questi episodi, umanamente, sono deprecabili e rappresentano certamente cadute di stile.

quello che mi viene in mente, almeno per quanto riguarda il mancato invito di taylor alla mostra, è che quasi certamente dal punto di vista contrattuale per questo tipo di cose a taylor non spetti proprio niente (così come a brian e a wyman stesso)

altrimenti questi li porterebbero in tribunale, se le carte non stessero a posto.

burocraticamente funzionerà così, umanamente, specie con Bill, l'atteggiamento lascia molto a desiderare...

Totalmente d'accordo. Anche secondo me dal punto di vista legale se ci fosse stata qualche bega l'avrebbero risolta. Secondo me un po' una caduta di stile dal punto di vista della cortesia.

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 4 aprile 2016, 15:19
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 4294Località: leccoIscritto il: 18 luglio 2009, 23:29
...sono sempre stati così, non è una novità ! D'altra parte dal loro punto di vista Taylor, Bill ecc. hanno avuto molti benefici nel essere stati nei RS.

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 4 aprile 2016, 17:10
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 4034Località: Turate (CO)Iscritto il: 15 giugno 2006, 18:11

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 4 aprile 2016, 20:52
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 4034Località: Turate (CO)Iscritto il: 15 giugno 2006, 18:11
Londra

Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 4 aprile 2016, 21:36
...che personaggi! Non ho più parole da spendere!

[ Messaggio inviato da Android ] Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 4 aprile 2016, 22:24
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 2483Iscritto il: 23 giugno 2006, 1:46
dalle foto su iorr si vedono lucia e giovanna

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 4 aprile 2016, 22:26
Avatar utenteMessaggi: 2483Iscritto il: 23 giugno 2006, 1:46
Immagine
Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 5 aprile 2016, 8:44
Immagine

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 5 aprile 2016, 9:15
GRANDE BILL!!

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 5 aprile 2016, 9:41
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-7C8aH6DPQ[/youtube]

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 5 aprile 2016, 9:42

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 5 aprile 2016, 15:44
da www.iorr.org

Re: The Rolling Stones Exhibitionism
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 5, 2016 12:26

Ronnierocks wrote ........

Monday 04 April 2016...7.15pm to 11.30pm...
The Rolling Stones EXHIBITIONISM - private view - at The Saatchi Gallery,Kings Road, Chelsea,London.
Around 500 guests at this hot ticket invite only event.
I have been to many events at The Saatchi Gallery but even by their standards this is a major event.
Ever since i saw four of their shows at Earls Court in 1976 and at Knebworth the same year The Stones
have always been a big deal whatever they have done.
I arrive at the venue at 6.40pm and a couple of hundred fans are outside the venue lining the barriers.
Doors open at 7pm and an early arrival is legendary New York photographer Bob Gruen.
The security then hold invitees back as The Stones are due to arrive for the photographers.
All of The Rolling Stones turn up by car at 7.10pm and spend five mins signing stuff and posing for photographers.
This was carefully staged as they were at the venue already in the afternoon giving interviews for
the various tv stations to get the 6pm news.
We then all go in and most have a laminate that is checked and scanned at the main entrance then
a visual check is done on laminates at the entrance to the building itself.
The laminate said 'Please bring photo ID with you' but this was not asked for on the door.
I saw Mick and Charlie in the exhibition but not Keith or Ronnie but so many different rooms
it was quite easy to miss people and some I saw just the once through the evening.
Each member of The Stones had their own security guy to stop any unwanted attention.
Guests included Glen Matlock,Donovan(I took a couple of photos of Glen with Donovan as Glen is a big fan).
I had a lovely chat with Donovan about the Reading Town Hall gig I saw him at last year.
I had a nice chat with film & video director Julien Temple (The Rolling Stones,The Sex Pistols and many others),
He said he is currently working on a Keith Richards documentary.
Jeff Beck,Bill Wyman and family,Sir Bob Geldof,Bobby Gillespie,Pam Hogg,Tommy Hilfiger,
Spice Girl Geri Halliwell is here with her hubby Christian Horner (Red Bull Formula One Boss),
Kenney Jones,James Bay,Georgia May Jagger,Fearne Cotton with Jesse Wood,Sally Wood,
Triny Woodall,Chris O'Donnell(Thin Lizzy manager in the 1970s).
The exhibition itself was fantastic and I will go back to see it a second and third time for sure.
We see the mock up of their very untidy Edith Grove flat with piles of unwashed plates along
with empty milk and beer bottles and the old style gas meter.
There is a mock recording studio where you can mix your fave Stones tracks as you like to hear them.
A stunning collection of their guitars and basses.
A stunning collection of their stage wear over the years.
Different setlists and other interesting paperwork.
There are some fantastic replica models of their stadium tours over the years.
We saw the band performing on the big screen with 3D glasses.
At the end of the tour is the massive Rolling Stones gift shop stocking some expensive rock memorabilia.
An Exile on Main Street tuxedo by Turnbull & Asser is on sale for £1500 while a
Ligne 2 cigarette lighter will set customers back £1250.
All the band and most of the celebs have departed by 10pm but Scottish chums Bobby Gillespie and
fashion designer Pam Hogg (Pam also designed this years BRIT Award trophy) are still here at the end.
A female dj was playing tracks all night in the bar areas.
Lots of complimentary drinks and food for all.
Drinks were Nyetimber English Sparkling Wines while walking around the exhibition then on the top floor
were the bar areas with a full bar including whiskey,vodka,gin,wines,beers etc and my fave which was a
doughnut dipped in a flat white martini.
Food was bowl food,burgers,canapés and desserts.
At the end guests could take a copy of Arts & Music magazine which has the whole edition on the exhibition
with photos,interviews and reproduction of iconic Stones tour posters.
Needless to say it was a great event.
After the event Mick Jagger had a private party for Stones band members and The Stones inner sanctum
back at his Cheyne Walk,Chelsea home.

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 5 aprile 2016, 16:16

Profilo
MessaggioInviato: 5 aprile 2016, 20:00
Avatar utenteSite AdminMessaggi: 3974Località: MilanoIscritto il: 6 gennaio 2006, 23:20
vogliamo parlare della famiglia di Bill Wyman?
sembrano usciti da guerre stellari

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

diciamo che la famiglia Jagger ha invece seri problemi con le scarpe:

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine